[NTG-context] Hyphenation peculiarity.

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Dec 29 15:10:51 CET 2004

Hi John,

Your format is probably missing the hyphenation patterns for english
(I ran into the same problem last week):

  # texexec --make en
  language       : no patterns en for en (n=1) (lang-en.pat,ukhyph.tex
  language       : no hyphenations en for en (n=1)
  language       : no patterns uk for uk (n=2) (lang-uk.pat,ukhyph.tex
  language       : no hyphenations uk for uk (n=2)