[NTG-context] m-letter

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Jan 7 12:06:10 CET 2005

Hi,

Rob Ermers wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> Some time ago Wolfgang Zilig asked on this forum if the letter module is
> still supported. He also sent his log file, the last line of which reads:
>
> system         : macros of module letter loaded
> (C:\texmf\tex\plain\base\letter.tex
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> l.13 \nopagenumbers
> ?

That is a plain TeX input file, named "letter.tex". It is loaded because
ConTeXt uses the name you feed into \usemodule without prefix as last
resort (if it cannot find any version with a t-, s- or m- prefix).

It is not related to the ConTeXt letter module.

> specials       : fdf,tpd loaded
> system         : macros of module letter loaded
> (J:\tex\localtexmf\tex\context\base\m-letter.tex

What is in this file ? It is obviously present, but does it
actually contain the 'letter module' macros? (I doubt that)

Greetings, Taco