[NTG-context] Framed text question

Brian Kahne bkahne at freescale.com
Wed Jan 19 18:19:43 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm new to Context, so hopefully this isn't a completely obvious question, but I
was wondering whether it was possible to have framed text split across a page.
In this particular case, I have a code sample that I want to be framed and have
a different background color than the rest of the text, so I have it surrounded
by \startframedtext and \stopframedtext.  Is it possible to use \splitfloat to
split this if the code sample is too large to fit on a single page?  If so, what
would be the syntax?  If not, is there another mechanism?

Thanks for any help!

Brian Kahne