[NTG-context] cz support

Vit Zyka vit.zyka at seznam.cz
Tue Jan 25 00:11:31 CET 2005

Hallo Hans and other ConTeXters,

I have started to collect and clean up Czech ConTeXt localization. And I
have discovered that Tomas Hudec includeded Czech (non-trivial) sorting
rules into texutils.pl (calling czsort.pl from Jan Pazdziora).
Unfortunately it was not incorporated into official ConTeXt disribution.

Hans, what is your prefereble solution in case of local sorting rules? I
know, there is \definesortkey, but this mechanism is insufficient for
Czech. I think that calling external Perl sorting routine is a suitable
solution. If so, it can be incorporated into current version? Files are
attached.

Thanks
Vit Zyka