[NTG-context] \starttables and \footnote

Peter Münster pmlists at free.fr
Fri Jan 28 17:09:31 CET 2005

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Willi Egger wrote:

> May be the
> \startlocalfootnotes[n=0]...{\placelocalfootnote}\stoplocalfootnotes is
> an option. Sorry I do not know what the [n=0] is meaning ...

Hello Willi,
I've just discovered, that I had already asked this same question some
months ago (and you gave the same answer), I'm sorry for this...
Perhaps, this is not possible with ConTeXt, but this is, what I'm looking
for:
- multi-page table with horizontal lines
- footnotes, that appear at bottom of each page

I've tried with \appendtoks \flushfootnotes \to \everyshipout
or \flushfootnotes in the table-tail, but this does not work neither...

Nevertheless, thanks for your efforts.
Greetings, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/