[NTG-context] Russia (cyrillic letters)

Mikael Persson mickep at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 13:31:34 CET 2005

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:07:35 +0100, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
> I uploaded a new alpha release with the adapted / extended cyrillic/greek
> encoding vectors (enco-* & unic-*)
>
> Hans

Nice, but I can not get it work with utf yet. I try

\enableregime[utf]
%\useencoding[uc] Don't work with it uncommented either.

\definetypeface [russian]
  [rm] [serif] [computer-modern] [default] [encoding=cm-super-t2a]
% neither with encoding=t2a nor cyr

\setupbodyfont[russian]

\starttext
Мама и Папа % Some russian characters
\stoptext

However, if I type \char 212 for example, I get a capital \Phi, as it
should be. How shoule a minimal working file look like?

Regards, Micke P