[NTG-context] permissions in texmf/scripts/context/*

Thomas A.Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Mon Feb 7 11:21:49 CET 2005

Thanks for clearing this up. I was looking into texmfstart for
precisely this reason: I have a linux (gentoo) system on another
partition of my OS X box, and even though everything is exactly the
same (except the binaries, of course), I always get "texexec.pl not
found" when I run "texexec something." When I invoke "perl
DARNED_LONG_PATH_TO_TEXEXEC.PL something," everything works. TEXMF.CNF
and diretory structure is identical. Well, no big deal, I'll replace
the texexec stub like you suggested.

All best

Thomas