[NTG-context] lettrine.sty, but not LaTeX

VnPenguin vnpenguin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 23:00:04 CET 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:04:11 +0100, Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com> wrote:
> Hans Hagen wrote:
>  >
> > basically you want to follow a shape; this is not that hard to implement
> > so i can have a look at it; lettrines is then an instance of it
> Lettrine is easier than that, actually. I thought this would be quite
> funny, so here is a brand new module called t-lettri.tex, and an example.

Just tried 2 attached files and I see error:
system (E-TEX) : [line 2280] \ifcsname
<protect 4> <protect 3>)
specials        : fdf loaded
<unprotect 3> <protect 3>)
specials        : fdf,tpd loaded
system          : macros of module lettri loaded
! Illegal parameter number in definition of \LettrineFontEPS.
<to be read again>
l.99 \def\LettrineFontEPS{#1

In the src t-lettri.tex  if I change

It works fine ;)