[NTG-context] csr fonts in last ConTeXt

Michal Kvasnička quasar at econ.muni.cz
Fri Mar 4 16:17:13 CET 2005

Good evening.

Many thanks for your answer. But I still can't make it out.

> from now on context defauls to latim modern,

What is Latin Modern? What is name of its tfm metrics? Where can I find
the fonts?

> \setupencoding[il2] \usetypescript[modern][il2]

Is this line intended to switch the defalt to Computer Modern, or to csr
directly? My csr-documents are still typeset in cmr (i.e. without
accents). Probably I don't have the Latin Modern. But anyway, the
commands above don't switch ConTeXt to csr. How can I do it? (My
documents in other accented fonts work well.)

Many thanks for your help. I wish you all nice weekend.
M.K.