[NTG-context] Quote before chapter?

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Fri Mar 11 18:18:59 CET 2005

Am 11.03.2005 um 10:30 schrieb Gerben Wierda:
> Those are of course all fine generic strategies which had come to my
> mind. My question is more of a technical nature. After reading the
> docs on these commands I do not how.
>
> I can make it more difficult even. I would like a chapter to start on
> an odd (right side) page but when there is a quote that comes with the
> chapter I want to have that appear on the opposing side.

Perhaps my two book styles in the wiki are a help:
http://contextgarden.net/Ubuch_style
http://contextgarden.net/Uno_style

The first is rather old(fashioned), but it shows how to use an own
command for a chapter (i.e. a part in this case).

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://contextgarden.net