[NTG-context] Re: Palatino? -> bitmap fonts???

Matthias Weber matweber at indiana.edu
Wed Mar 16 18:54:32 CET 2005

Hi,

I replaced my cont-sys.rme with the one at
www.pragma-ade.com/system/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/user/cont-sys.rme

Everything appears to be ok now -- the difference between the two files

seems to be the following if-statement in the OLD file:

\donefalse \ifx\pdftexversion\undefined \else
\ifnum\number\pdftexversion>119
   \donetrue
\fi \fi \ifdone

   \loadmapfile[original-base.map]
   \loadmapfile[original-ams-base.map]
   \loadmapfile[original-public-lm.map]

\else

   \loadmapfile[original-base.map]

etc

So I guess this file should have been updated but wasn't for some
reason.

Thanks Patrick!

Matthias