[NTG-context] hyphenation not working

Paul Tremblay phthenry at iglou.com
Sat Mar 19 16:26:06 CET 2005

> At this point, you missed a step:
>
>  texexec --make

I re-ran the test and saved the output to a file. I opened the file and
saw this:

system (E-TEX) : [line 159] \ifcsname
) (/usr/TeX/texmf/tex/context/base/lang-ger.tex
language        : patterns for nl not loaded
language        : patterns for en not loaded
language        : patterns for de not loaded
language        : patterns for da not loaded
language        : patterns for sv not loaded
language        : patterns for af not loaded
language        : patterns for no not loaded
language        : patterns for deo not loaded
language        : patterns for uk not loaded
language        : patterns for us not loaded
) (/usr/TeX/texmf/tex/context/base/lang-ita.tex
language        : patterns for fr not loaded
language        : patterns for es not loaded
language        : patterns for ca not loaded
language        : patterns for it not loaded
language        : patterns for la not loaded
language        : patterns for pt not loaded
language        : patterns for ro not loaded
) (/usr/TeX/texmf/tex/context/base/lang-sla.tex
language        : patterns for pl not loaded
language        : patterns for cz not loaded
language        : patterns for sk not loaded
language        : patterns for hr not loaded
language        : patterns for sl not loaded
) (/usr/TeX/texmf/tex/context/base/lang-alt.tex