[NTG-context] how to place figures next to each other

Matthias Weber matweber at indiana.edu
Sun Mar 20 23:35:05 CET 2005

The best I can get is

\starttext

\useexternalfigure[myfigure][filename][width=1in]

\placetable[here][tab:2figures]{none}
\starttable[|c|c|]
\NC
\placefigure[here]{My Caption 1}{\externalfigure[myfigure]}
\NC
\placefigure[here]{My Caption 1}{\externalfigure[myfigure]}
\NC
\FR
\stoptable

\stoptext

But something in \placefigure produces undesired glue so that the
figures
end up in the margins.

Somebody else?

Matthias