[NTG-context] my new page on layout

Paul Tremblay phthenry at iglou.com
Sat Mar 26 18:43:33 CET 2005

I've authored a new page on laying out pages in ConText. This page will
be just one in a number of pages on using ConTeXt with XML.

The new page can be found at

http://www.geocities.com/paulhtremblay/context_xml/page2.html

I would appreciate any feedback. I hope the page will be useful in
helping others overcome some of the difficulty I had in trying to
understand layout in ConTeXt. I believe it is very thorough. I hope it
is clear (it contains many illustrations) and accurate.

I put this page up on yahoo because it had so many graphics, and because
trying to cut and paste the entire page to the wiki would have been too
difficult. The yahoo location is just temporary. Probably I will create
a sourceforge project to host the page.

Thanks

Paul