[NTG-context] Greek in ConTeXt

Thomas A.Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Wed Mar 30 14:28:32 CEST 2005

Gang,

during the last weeks, I've been working on two modules to support
ancient (polytonic) Greek. THey are finished now and will be ready for
download at Patrick's site soon. They require the latest ConTeXt beta
2005.03.16 (actually, some parts from these modules have been
integrated into the main distribution). Moreover, I've written a MyWay
about the process. Even if you're not particularly interested in
Ancient Greek (rumor has it that some people might not be), this may be
useful for you as it explains how I enabled support for Unicode
TrueType fonts and utf-input, so this should be valid for other Unicode
vectors as well. Patrick has agreed to host this MyWay at his site:

http://dl.contextgarden.net/myway/GreekInContext.pdf

Hope this will be useful to some of you!

Best wishes

Thomas