[NTG-context] \= in tables

Idris Samawi Hamid ishamid at colostate.edu
Wed Mar 30 20:13:40 CEST 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:13:56 +0200, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:

> Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:
>
>> \= does not work in tables (I think that the TABLE macros define \=
>> differently; why on earth would someone do that?!?). Is there a
>> workaround?
>
> \amacron

I actually already did that for the tables;-) In any case is this behavior
of TABLES a necessary feature or a bug? In cases of extensive
transliteration (like my journal) using \*macron etc consistently
throughout when editing will be a real pain (it's already a pain enforcing
consistent transliteration between authors)...

But thnx as always:-)
Idris
--
Professor Idris Samawi Hamid