[NTG-context] bibmodule requests

Mark Smith mark at bbprojects.net
Thu Mar 31 15:52:05 CEST 2005

Taco Hoekwater wrote:

>The suffixes are needed because otherwise author,year styles
>cannot differentiate between different publications by one
>author in the same year. The actual implementation is a bit
>clumsy because it was mimicked incompletely from bibtex.

Hmm... then maybe a single field from which the contents are only collected for author,year styles that ask for/need the suffix could be used to hold the citekey unique identifier suffix ?

something like

        \authoryearid{a}

?

...just thinking out loud. This might be a nightmare to implement for generating the author,year citations in the text druing a run. That's beyond my ken.

mark.