[NTG-context] Another plant in the garden: modules

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Sun Apr 3 18:42:46 CEST 2005

Dear ConTeXters,

I have planted a small bush in the garden, which is called 'modules'.
I collect third party modules and put them in one place. One of the
things the authors (and of course all ConTeXt users) will hopefully
get soon is an automatic synchronization with CTAN. I am in contact
with the CTAN maintainers about that. The service will grow during the
nice summer months, so please send me all the modules that you have on
your hard disks but never published yet.

You can find it at <http://modules.contextgarden.net>.

  Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net