[NTG-context] Re: \type{a_b} inside \bTABLE ... \eTABLE

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 07:58:10 CEST 2005

Patrick Gundlach wrote:
>>I tried to find \def\type in ConTeXt source, but I couldn't and I'm
>>also not advanced enough to interpret the error message below. Any
>>ideas?
>
> http://source.contextgarden.net/core-mis.tex#simplifycommands
>
> see also recent thread:
>
> http://archive.contextgarden.net/thread/20050329.193918.9a9371ce.html#20050329.193918.9a9371ce
>
> Patrick

Thank you very much. The \definetype[regexp][option=RAW] is a very nice
and elegant solution that Hans suggested.

"type" is simply too frequent word to find any relevant matches in
search. I'm sorry. I skimmed the thread once, but at 20, 50 mails daily,
I'm not able to follow and remember everything any more (and here we go
- another 3 mails on the mailing list!!!).

Thank you,
     Mojca