[NTG-context] bug in \setuphead?

Idris Samawi Hamid ishamid at lamar.colostate.edu
Tue Apr 19 19:49:39 CEST 2005

>===== Original Message From Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> =====
>> \appendix{Test}
>
>shouldn't that be \appendix{MyOwnNumber}{Test}

I get it now-) It's amazing how one can try 101 things and still miss the
obvious...

Now that I can handle this manually, what I really want to do is have the
first \appendix start with the numeral 1, after following previous sections. I
seem to remember doing this once before; don't know why I can't seem to get it
right this time. The following still inherits the section numeral from
\section: how do I reset it to 1? (I also tried lots of other options but, as
usual, I must be missing the obvious again->)

% output=pdf interface=en

\definehead[appendix][section]
\setuphead [appendix][continue=no]
\setupheadnumber [appendix][1]