[NTG-context] How to insert a full page pdf.

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Wed Apr 20 18:37:37 CEST 2005

Hi John,

John R. Culleton wrote:
> I need to insert some example pages from one document into
> another. Both are 8.5 x 11.
>
> I have read the old posts about \startTEXpage etc. and looked at
> the source code. But I still have a few questions:
> 1. Can I select e.g., just page 2 from the external document to
> insert in my document? How?

You can refer to this external doc and include the needed pages as floats:

\externalfigure[cursus-pdf][page=1,width=...].

Probably also
\startTEXpage
	\externalfigure[cursus-pdf][page=1,width=...]
\stopTEXpage

works (untested).

if included as float there is no risk that the pagenumbering dos not work.

Kind regards
Willi