[NTG-context] dotted line for \framed ?

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Sat Apr 23 23:13:37 CEST 2005

humble, I was playing with this code. Yes there is a dotted line but
above the text. Looking up the issue in the Metafun manual page 112
results in the following solution:

	pickup pencircle scaled 1.5pt ;
	path p ;
	p := unitsquare xscaled \overlaywidth yscaled \overlayheight ;
%	fill p withcolor .8white ;
	draw bottomboundary p dashed withdots withcolor .625red ;
	draw rightboundary p dashed withdots withcolor .625red ;

    \framedtext{How nice!}