[NTG-context] dotted line for \framed ?

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Sat Apr 23 23:13:37 CEST 2005

Hi,

humble, I was playing with this code. Yes there is a dotted line but
above the text. Looking up the issue in the Metafun manual page 112
results in the following solution:

\startuniqueMPgraphic{DottedFrame}
	pickup pencircle scaled 1.5pt ;
	path p ;
	p := unitsquare xscaled \overlaywidth yscaled \overlayheight ;
%	fill p withcolor .8white ;
	draw bottomboundary p dashed withdots withcolor .625red ;
	draw rightboundary p dashed withdots withcolor .625red ;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[DotFrame][\uniqueMPgraphic{DottedFrame}]

\setupframedtexts[background=DotFrame,width=fit,frame=off,offest=3pt]

\starttext
    \framedtext{How nice!}
\stoptext

Willi