[NTG-context] reference

Jörg Hagmann joerg.hagmann at unibas.ch
Fri Apr 29 11:52:19 CEST 2005

Dear list members,

I can't figure out how to refer to figures. In the setuparea I have
e.g.:

\useexternalfigure[anapler][anaplerosis][width=\textwidth]

In the body I had:

\placefigure{Acetyl-CoA stimuliert die anaplerotische Reaktion
etc...}{\externalfigure[anapler]}

In the text:

(\in{Abb.}[anapler]

pdf output gave Abb. ??

I then added a reference to \placefigure:

\placefigure[anapler1]{text ...}[anapler]

and

(\in{Abb.}[anapler1]

Same result, i.e. ??

I then thought that maybe, although this seems unlikely, "[fig:..] is
needed, as in the examples in the manuals. I replaced the reference
with [fig:anapler], same result.

As so far practically nothing worked the first time, but I always
managed to find the error after some time, I kept staring at the
manuals and my tex file. It didn't help. I hope somebody has the
answer.
Thank you very much, Jörg.

PD Dr.med. Jörg Hagmann-Zanolari
Institute of Biochemistry and Genetics