[NTG-context] Capitalized headings

Ville Voipio ville.voipio at kpatents.com
Mon May 2 19:49:45 CEST 2005

I've been trying to make capitalized (uppercase)
headings with little success. I'd like to have
the titles simply capitalized as with \cap or
\WORD.

A minimal example:

---

\setuphead[title][style=WORD]

\starttext
\title{This is a title}

The title should be \cap{capitalized} or \WORD{capitalized}.

\stoptext

---

What should I give as the style? I have tried the
following:

  style=WORD -> no effect
  style=Caps -> no effect
  style=uppercased -> no effect
  style=CAP -> no effect
  style=Cap -> no effect
  style=cap -> error
  style=kap -> error
  style=smallcaps -> small caps (when the font supports)

It is interesting to get an error message for the
"style=cap", because this is one of the listed options
in the definition of \setuphead in the manual.

What did a do wrong?

- Ville