[NTG-context] inmarge figures and references

Jörg Hagmann joerg.hagmann at unibas.ch
Tue May 10 14:27:24 CEST 2005

Thank you, the problems have been solved and everything is now working
on all three systems. I don't know why the figure-reference problem
also disappeared after changing from \inmarge to \inmargin, but I will
not try to find out ...

When looking at the threads in this user group and also sometimes at
the answers to my questions, I realise that I should know something
about the structure of the system behind ConTeXt. Therefore this
general question: at the beginning of the context manual, 3 books on
TeX are being recommended. But we are also assured that we don't need
them for using ConTeXt (unless we want to program). Would the
beginner's book help in understanding the structure of the whole
system? Or is it all about how to write in TeX instead of ConTeXt, and
therefore a waste of time (for me, at least)?