[NTG-context] Is there a mathematica typesetting manual for ConTeXt ?

Mikael Persson mickep at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:43:12 CEST 2005

On 5/12/05, redox <jfxiao at sibs.ac.cn> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I am a newbie of ConTeXt, i'm sorry if my question is foolish.
>
> I have two questions:
>
> 1.
> Is there a mathematica typesetting manual for ConTeXt ? There seems no
> ConTeXt manual focused on mathematica. Or I just need to find a
> mathematica manual for LaTeX ?

What do you mean by mathematica typesetting? I am sometimes using the
Mathematica math fonts. I also wrote somekind of macro that try to
immitate Mathematica notebooks, a shot is given at

http://www.math.chalmers.se/~mickep/mma.png

The files for the fonts (the fonts are freely available) can I share
without problems, but the macros for the book I can not share (yet at
least).

If this did not help in any way, please ask again.

/Micke P