[NTG-context] centering framed boxes

Idris Samawi Hamid ishamid at lamar.colostate.edu
Sun May 15 14:02:26 CEST 2005

I forgot about $\vcenter$ (I hardly ever need math mode, so...)

The following works for the framed boxes, and the text is well positioned
also, but is there a better/more efficient way to center the text between

[here][tab:enclosure]{4 Stages.}
 {\midaligned{\raise.25ex\hbox{Stage 1}}
     {\midaligned{\raise.25ex\hbox{Stage 2}}
         {\midaligned{\raise.25ex\hbox{Stage 3}}
            {\midaligned{\raise.25ex\hbox{Stage 4}}}