[NTG-context] How to make a PDF workbook structure with index?

Thomas Schrader tschrader at aeccom.com
Tue May 17 14:55:56 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

is anyone experienced in archiving PDF?

I need archiving lots of different PDFs in different sizes and formats
into workbooks or folders with index files.

How could I possibly look into each PDF, getting the title info and
generate an index? How do I do clickable references to each content PDF?

How could I practically bind PDF together (ZIP, tar, ...)? Is there some
sort of workbook-like file-format? I had problems with re-arranging
oddly generated PDFs via pdftex so I want avoiding re-arrangement.

Thanks much for any hint.

Thomas Schrader