[NTG-context] Vertical alignment in tables

Wed May 25 00:13:40 CEST 2005

I’d like to have a table like this:

    1             2                3
Pic-
ture-
spanning-     Centered1         Centered2
some-
lines
Another-
Picture-
spanning-     Centered1         Centered2
some-
lines

The first column contains a figure using \externalfigure.  I want the
following two columns to be vertically centered in the space that the
picture occupies in each row of the table.

A quick response would be preferable, as I really should hand in the
paper containing the above table by tomorrow.  Thanks,
        nikolai