[NTG-context] Lettrine in ConTeXt

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon May 30 12:18:05 CEST 2005

The problem is that FontHook has to redefine the font synonym
'LettrineFont'. You have to do it like this:

   \unexpanded\def\myfonthook
     {\definefontsynonym[LettrineFont][SerifBold]}

   \setuplettrine[Lines=3,TextFont=\it,
                 FontHook=\myfonthook,
                 Findent=0pt,Nindent=0pt]

Greetings, Taco

(I'll send a new zip with included documentation
to Patrick soon)