[NTG-context] I think there is a little mistake in "ConTeXt an excursion"

Xiao Jianfeng jfxiao at sibs.ac.cn
Fri Jun 3 05:39:34 CEST 2005

On page 22 of my "ConTeXt an excursion" (version May 27, 1999), it says:

%--------------------------------------------------
\placefigure
[here,force]
[fig:canal]
{The Hasselt Canals.}
\startcombination[2*1]
{\externalfigure[Photo]} {a bitmap picture}
{\externalfigure[Graphic]} {a vector graphic}
\stopcombinatie
%--------------------------------------------------

but this can not be complied -_-
after a few tries, I think it shoud be like this:

%--------------------------------------------------
\placefigure
[here,force]
[fig:canal]
{The Hasselt Canals.}
{
\startcombination[2*1]
{\externalfigure[Photo]} {a bitmap picture}
{\externalfigure[Graphic]} {a vector graphic}
\stopcombination
}
Note that there are { and } missing and a spell mistake.

I do not intend to blame the author at all, and in fact, ConTeXt is
really a good work!

I just hope this can be of some help to some newbies like me, since i
spent two hours to find out the soultion to combine two figures -_-

xiaojf