[NTG-context] changing natural table frame width

Stuart Jansen sjansen at gurulabs.com
Fri Jun 3 18:42:59 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 18:27 -0600, Stuart Jansen wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out how to increase the increase the size of the
> horizontal line after a row using natural tables. Is there any way to do
> the equivalent of:
>
> \HL % Table header
> \VL Column A \VL Column B\VL\SR
> \HL[4]

I can almost get what I want using
\setupTABLE[row] [first][frame=off,bottomframe=on,rulethickness=1pt]

Hans, have you considered adding frame options
{top,bottom,left,right}rulethickness=dimension
similar to the current
{top,bottom,left,right}frame=on/off ? How hard would it be?

--
Stuart Jansen <sjansen at gurulabs.com>
Guru Labs, L.C.