[NTG-context] Latest version + itemize

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Jun 6 11:13:04 CEST 2005

Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> Hmm, when I have \startitemize[2], the symbol should be an emdash, so
> no math-font should be involved, right? And yes, I did run texhash
> after upgrading (it's run by texexec --make automagically, isn't  it?).
> And as I said: my laptop has an older version and compiles the  same
> file without a hitch.

Something became messed up during your (and Lutz') upgrade. The trick
is figuring out what ;) I am quite confident that a clean context
install does the right thing, because that's precisely what I did
yesterday, and I have no problems. Perhaps you can send me the log
files of the texexec --make (cont-en.log) and this test file?

Taco