[NTG-context] How do Windows users call texexec etc.

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Jun 9 17:27:58 CEST 2005

I have been using Linux since the days of Win 3.1. So I don't
know what goes on in the MSWin world any more.

Specifically I am writing a guide for typesetting beginners. What
should I tell them is a good way to execute e.g., texexec from a
Windows environment? Many of them are afraid of the command
line. My instinct is to describe a Vim command such as
:!texexec %
or just give them a script to do that, but there may be a better
alternative. Thoughts?
--

John Culleton