[NTG-context] How do Windows users call texexec etc.

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Jun 9 21:43:58 CEST 2005

On Thursday 09 June 2005 09:05 pm, Willi Egger wrote:
> Dear John,
>
> I would suggest, that those beginners would adopt Scite as their editor.
> I find it an excellent editor for my purposes. The advantage is, that
> this editor is very well integrated with Context. There is normally no
> command window necessary! So if you give these people a minimal context
> with Scite they surely are on the good track.
>
> Kind regards Willi

Thanks to all who responded.

So there seems to be three candidates, Scite, TeXnicenter and
texmfstart. Does Scite require that the newbie user also install
and configure Ruby? Or is there an exe available that just runs?
I am reading the Steve Peter paper which seems to imply that Ruby
is required.
--

John Culleton
The answers to all your publishing questions are found