[NTG-context] [BUG] \setuphead style vs textstyle/numberstyle setting

Fri Jun 10 03:39:43 CEST 2005

It seems that one can't retrieve the textstyle or numberstyle settings
from a \setuphead when using \placeheadnumber, as suggested in
details.pdf (the example file is more or less a rip-off of the suggested
layout at the end of that document).  One way to fix this is to use
\headnumber[chapter] and put the style directives before it in the
\hbox, but that's not really a solution, just a workaround.  I've looked
through the sources involved in this, but I haven't been able to find
anything wrong.  Please advice; I'm beginning to become unhinged over
here...,
        nikolai