[NTG-context] Skrinking distance between bullet and text in itemize

Sun Jun 12 16:21:50 CEST 2005

I’d like to have the bullet appear closer to the text being itemized
inside a \startitemize.  I changed the symbol being used to a \cdot and
now the text appears to far away from the bullet itself.  Is there a way
to fix this?  I figured that altering distance, width, and/or factor
would have some effect, but albeit it remains unchanged.  The bullet
also appears inmargin, if that’s important.

Thanks,
        nikolai