[NTG-context] s-pre-19: page numbers?

Christopher Creutzig christopher at creutzig.de
Fri Jun 17 11:45:57 CEST 2005

Christopher Creutzig wrote:
> Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>
>> Is this not the same problem as the one that was mentioned last
>> week (the one that requires the core-lst.tex that Hans posted
>> as attachment)?

  As a short term measure, I have included

\def\linklisttoelement#1#2#3#4#5% % list location format page data
   {\gotonextinternal\currentlist{#2}{#4}{#5}}

into my document and got the menu I wanted – no spurious numbers any
more and the hyperlinks do work.  YMMV.

  Technical discussion (probably should go to the dev-list):

  Since I have no clear view of where else the code is used, I'm not
sure whichplace to fix, but the definition (and comment) of
\linklisttoelement and \gotonextinternal do not agree on what to print:

Note that the comment here refers to a fifth argument which does not exist:

\def\linklisttoelement#1#2#3#4% % list location format page data
   {\gotonextinternal\currentlist{#1}{#3}{#4}}

Therefore, \gotonextinternal in its fourth argument gets the page
number.  It expects “text” in there and dutifully passes it to
\gotorealpage, where it is printed.

regards,
	Christopher