[NTG-context] Struggling with lists

Christopher Creutzig christopher at creutzig.de
Tue Jun 21 17:06:31 CEST 2005

Salvete,

  in a presentation, I would like to have some links to external files
at the lower end of the menu on the right.  My attempts all looked
something like the following, but I have not been able to achieve any
output at all:

\def\gobble#1{}
\long\def\Link#1{\showargument{#1}}
\definelist[Datei]
\setuplist[Datei][textcommand=\Link,numbercommand=\gobble]
\def\file#1{\writetolist[Datei]{#1}{#1}}

\startinteractionmenu[right]
   \switchtobodyfont[16pt]
   \setupinteraction
     [color=black,
      contrastcolor=Two]
   \TocVersion
   \placelist
     [Topic]
     [alternative=e,
      frame=off,
      criterium=all]
   \vfill
   \placelist[Datei]%[alternative=d,criterium=Topic]
\stopinteractionmenu

\Topic{Überblick}
\file{foo}

  I must be missing something obvious, especially since I did not find
anything related in the archives.  A hint, anyone?

Christopher