[NTG-context] columnset balancing

Vit Zyka vit.zyka at seznam.cz
Sun Jun 26 14:39:45 CEST 2005

Hello Hans,

appologize my boring again with the same question about columnset
balancing. But I would like to know what is the current stage of this
feature. Seeing the code it seems to me some work in this direction was
done but due to very complex and tricky stuff I am not able to
recognize, how far from the goal it is.

Actually, what is my goal design?
+ two column layout
+ float spanning one or two columns
(both perfectly fullfilled by columnsets)
- each chapter head spans two columns
(it assumes stop columns, balancing, continuing on the same page without
pagebreak, put chapter head, start columnset on the rest of the page)

It is feasible or I will have to abjured this idea?

Thank you for your responce in advance.
Vit