[NTG-context] deviant bodyfont size query

Alan Bowen acbowen at princeton.edu
Mon Jun 27 12:27:43 CEST 2005

Thanks, Taco. That helps: I now have the correct bodyfont sizes.
Unfortunately,  the footnote numbers are now being printed at 10.5pt/
9.5pt, and I am also getting error messages like

! Math formula deleted: Insufficient symbol fonts.
<argument> ...2004.\ Pp.\ ${\rm xxxii} + 156 + 76$
                                                    (in Arabic).\
ISBN 0||934...

I am using Latin Modern which I have invoked as follows:

\usetypescript [all] [latin-modern] [texnansi]
\setupbodyfont[reset]
\definebodyfont [10.5pt,9.5pt] [rm,ss,tt,mm] [default]
\setupbodyfont[cmr, 10.5pt]

(\definebodyfont [10.5pt,9.5pt] [rm,ss,tt,mm] [texnansi] does not
solve the original problem).

As for the footnotes, I use
\setupfootnotes[conversion=numbers,
way=bytext,location=page,rule=on,bodyfont=9.5pt,style=normal]

Best, Alan