[NTG-context] avoiding unfortunate line breaking

Stuart Jansen sjansen at gurulabs.com
Sun Jun 26 23:52:48 CEST 2005

Below is an exaggerated case I haven't been able to solve. Assuming the
frame can't be enlarged, the URL can't be manually broken, and extending
outside the frame a tiny bit is okay, how can I prevent the line break
inserted between the bullet and the url in the example below?

\starttext
\framed[height=2in,width=3in,align={right,broad},frame=on]{
\startitemize[1,serried,packed,joinedup]
\item{}foo
\item{}bar
\item\bgroup\tt{}http://areallyreallylongdomainname.org/index.html
\egroup