[NTG-context] Apple Baskerville typescript

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Thu Jun 30 10:09:32 CEST 2005

Your typescript is missing one step: you have to connect the symbolic
names (like Baskerville-Roman) with the names of the tfm-files you
generated (and there are some typos in it). Here's my own typescript,
which works:

\loadmapfile[texnansi-apple-baskerville.map]

\usetypescriptfile[type-buy]

\starttypescript [serif] [baskerville] [texnansi]
   \definefontsynonym [Baskerville-Roman]          [texnansi-
baskerville]  [encoding=texnansi]
   \definefontsynonym [Baskerville-Bold]           [texnansi-
baskervillebo]  [encoding=texnansi]
   \definefontsynonym [Baskerville-Italic]         [texnansi-
baskervilleit]  [encoding=texnansi]
   \definefontsynonym [Baskerville-Bold-Italic]    [texnansi-
baskervilleboit] [encoding=texnansi]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [serif] [baskerville] [name]
   \usetypescript[serif][fallback]
   \definefontsynonym [Serif]           [Baskerville-Roman]
   \definefontsynonym [SerifItalic]     [Baskerville-Italic]
   \definefontsynonym [SerifBold]      [Baskerville-Bold]
   \definefontsynonym  [SerifBoldItalic] [Baskerville-Bold-Italic]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [Baskerville]
   \definetypeface [MyBaskerville] [rm] [serif] [baskerville]
[default] [encoding=texnansi]

HTH

Thomas