[NTG-context] Setting up chapter.

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Jul 13 19:37:35 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 04:31 pm, John R. Culleton wrote:
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
> But when time permits I will play with the other approaches
> mentioned.

Necessity overtook schedule. So I used the Jensen approach
(thanks) modified as recommended by Kavian (thanks) with a few
minor changes to suit my application. Herewith the final
\def\numcommand#1{\hfil\webo m\tfd#1\webo m \hfil}

I kept the unused \chaptercase definition around just in case I
change my mind later on.

This has been educational. Who says you can't teach an old dog
new tricks?

John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: