[NTG-context] Problem with \vec in zfaqcmrm font

Radhelorn radhelorn at mail.ru
Thu Jul 14 20:55:11 CEST 2005

Hello!
Sorry for being so active lately but I've run into problem after problem...

This formula $\vec{}\vec a\vec A$ fives first vector at baseline, second
a little higher and third somewhere at the middle of letter A.

\showfont shows nice vector at 7e in right position but
\showmathcharacters shows vec at baseline.

I'm using zfaqcmrm from pscyr package. I don't know where to start
looking for source of  problem. Is there a way to manualy adjust vector
position? Other symbols seem to work well -- problem just with \vec. In
LaTeX all works well too.

Thanks for your patience.

--
Radhelorn <radhelorn at mail.ru>