[NTG-context] horoffset + itemize + positiongraphics = misaligned graphics

Stuart Jansen sjansen at gurulabs.com
Mon Jul 18 20:35:08 CEST 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-17 at 23:39 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> >I'm working on a rather complex document containing frequent use of
> >positional graphics. Unfortunately, I've discovered what I expect will
> >be a pretty nasty problem to fix. When I combine horoffset,
> >startitemize, & positiongraphics the graphics are placed in the wrong
> >spot. I've managed to cook up the simple test case below which
> >demonstrates the problem.

> where do you assign a value to "from"?

My impression from the metafun manual is that is it is set by
\setMPpositiongraphic . Replacing "from" with "self" produces the same
result. The use of "from" was a side effect of me trimming a more
complex document down to a simple, isolated example.

> what effect do you want to achieve?

I want to draw attention to certain lines/paragraphs. I can use several
work arounds, but I wanted to report the bug with a good test case.

--
Stuart Jansen <sjansen at gurulabs.com>
Guru Labs, L.C.