[NTG-context] showsymbolset

Vit Zyka vit.zyka at seznam.cz
Thu Jul 21 11:22:26 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have done symbol definition file for AquaMints font. When I want to
prepare overall symbol table I noticed problem in \showsymbolset
definition (no table, no symbol is shown).

It tests \doifsymbolsetelse{#1}. It is defined

   \def\doifsymbolsetelse    #1{\doifdefinedelse{\??ss*#1}}

but greping ss* gives me no place where \??ss*#1 is defined (perhaps
should be in \startsymbolset?).

Minimal example:
\starttext
   \showsymbolset[astronomic]
   \symbol[astronomic][Moon]
\stoptext

Thanks,
vit

Ing. Vít Zýka, Ph.D.                         TYPOkvítek

database publishing              databazove publikovani
data maintaining and typesetting in typographic quality
priprava dat a jejich sazba v typograficke kvalite

tel.: (+420) 777 198 189     www: http://typokvitek.com