[NTG-context] \placecontent problems

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Jul 25 21:12:41 CEST 2005

Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:

>1. If I place the content list within a chapter, the list disappears. It works
>if I place it before the chapter heading. Thus, I need a way to do
>\placesynopsis beneath a chapter heading;

\chapter{...}
\placesynopsis
\section{...}

will give a toc of the chapter

\chapter{...}
\section{...}
\placesynopsis[criterium=previous] % or chapter

should give alist at the chapter level as well; by default the list
commands give a local list, so in your appendix you need:

\placesynopsis[criterium=text] % or all

registerds default in teh opposite way, always global, but again you can
ask for a register per whatever .