[NTG-context] Presentation

andrea valle valle at di.unito.it
Mon Aug 8 16:52:12 CEST 2005

First I changed all the tex files and it seemed it changed nothing in
the output.
But:
Then I discovered that I have two context installations on my machine,
and that I was modifying the tex files of the the one not used by
TeXShop.
(The one TeXShop uses is under /usr/..., and I wasn't able to fin it
through mac finder: finder doesn't list its content. I was modifying
files lying in the installation of /sw/... folder).
So, everything seems alright.

Thanks a lot to all, now I know about base folder, and about my real
context engine.

(In any case, I still don't know why I should have two contexts, I only
installed TeXShop: ?)

Best

-a-