[NTG-context] A wee bit more about OpenType (Myriad Pro)

Adam Lindsay atl at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Wed Aug 10 21:41:59 CEST 2005

David Wooten said this at Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:19:25 -0700:

> Before I display some error messages, I want to
>ask, Adam, why the Myriad Pro fontsynonyms in your typescript do not
>have any of the OpenType features—liga? kern? Is this due to Myriad
>Pro's particulars?

David, really briefly because I'm on holiday visiting family: those
typescripts are old (predate the LCDF integration), and probably aren't
of direct help as-is.

Your other problem with installing has me scratching my head a bit.
could it have to do with your font install root? is that tree always
loaded in your configuration? Do the generated map files look healthy?

 Adam T. Lindsay, Computing Dept.     atl at comp.lancs.ac.uk
 Lancaster University, InfoLab21        +44(0)1524/510.514
 Lancaster, LA1 4WA, UK             Fax:+44(0)1524/510.492